____________________________________
There will definitely be some emotionally Hoo Ha.
For the fact that I have finally released myself form all the Melbourne "affairs"
Singapore seems to be starting its own one.
Blah.
& I was just beginning to understand Full Pledge Single hood again.
Ha.... Ha..
On the other hand,
There was some thing about you today.
Hopefully for you, This stays as a crush.
You are like a little boy in the heart,
A grown man on the outside.
You small attentiveness & subtle comments,
Made me look at you from a different point of view.
Your subtle looks from the corner of your eye,
I wonder whether it was Me or my "cleavage"
Nonetheless,
Youve left me slightly puzzled.
Probably that is because I have not been understanding people for a while.
Ive not even sort myself out!
But.
The fact that you are seeing someone?
I think I won't cross my own lines.
Its too dangerous.
Especially in Singapore.
But Ive got to say.
Youve left me slightly breathless this afternoon.
But.
I like your boyish self.
It keeps me young.
& Makes me happy.
=)
But hopefully.
You stay that way in My Life.
I think,
I have enough of complicated 'relationships'
Blah.